End-of-Life Return Program
The Len-Tex End-Of-Life Return Program supports our commitment to minimize environmental impact by focusing on the eventual disposal of our wallcoverings. Through this program, we will accept any recovered fabric-backed vinyl wallcovering at the end of its useful life, to be recycled into new building materials.
Participation in the Len-Tex End-Of-Life Return Program may contribute to LEED credits in the following categories:
MR 2 Construction Waste Management
- 2.1– 50% of waste from construction site to be diverted from landfill or incineration
- 2.2–75% of waste diverted
- Customer contacts Len-Tex to determine if recovered wallcovering is eligible for End-Of-Life Return Program, and submits a sample of the wallcovering along with a Program Return Form.
- Customer must place an order for an equal amount or greater of new Len-Tex wallcovering.
- After receiving Return Form from distributor, we will send return labels and packaging materials to the customer.
- Customer packages wallcovering for return shipment per guidelines provided, and ships at customer expense to Len-Tex Corporation.
- Returned wallcovering must be fabric-backed vinyl wallcovering.
- Send only dry material.
- Wallcovering must not exhibit visible signs of mold, mildew or other contaminants.
- Remove nails, screws and other construction debris.
- Stack and roll wallcovering sheets; place in Len-Tex-provided plastic bags or other packaging and seal with bag ties. For larger returns please contact Len-Tex for alternative packaging.
- Apply shipping label to each bag and ship to:
Len-Tex End-Of-Life Return Program
18 Len-Tex Lane
North Walpole, NH 03609
Contact Us for additional information, or with any questions you may have.