Developing Clean Vinyl Technology™ (CVT) Wallcoverings
What was our inspiration?
Len-Tex was inspired to meet the same stringent standards as found in children’s and medical products, i.e. the federal ban on phthalates. Committed to social and environmental responsibility, Len-Tex saw an opportunity to develop a better wallcovering and created Clean Vinyl Technology™ (CVT).
Is our Clean Vinyl Technology™ really all we say?
- Complies with phthalate restrictions of California Prop 65
- Passes CA 01350 and CHPS standard
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified
- NSF/ANSI 342 Certified for sustainability
- Complies with W-101 wallcovering standard
- Meets EU standard EN 15102 for Decorative
Why the concern?
Most people spend 90% of their time indoors. Poor indoor air quality can be caused by excessive emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Specification of Low VOC wallcoverings has an impact on indoor air quality.
Concerning EPA-listed chemicals
Which have we removed from our Clean Vinyl Technology™ (CVT) Wallcoverings?
- Phthalates (endocrine disruptors)
- Heavy metals – Antimony, Arsenic, Barium (carcinogens)
- Formaldehyde (carcinogen)
- Phenol (skin irritant)
Certifications & Compliance
Want more details on our third-party testing?