We are a growing company, currently seeking hard-working, dependable workers to join our team!
As a Print Technician, your role is critical as you’ll ensure our products are printed at the highest quality for our worldwide customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading film for print
- Assisting with cylinder change-outs
- Assist the operator during print runs as needed
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning the print area and unit wash-ups.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6-12 months of previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and write for print production schedules
- Strong mathematical skills
- MUST be able to grip, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quality workmanship
- The ability to work as part of a team
Printing experience is optional but preferred.
If you have excellent team skills and love working with your hands, this challenging position is right for you!
No Phone Calls. To Apply, please:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at 18 Lentex Lane, North Walpole, NH
Complete our online application – Apply Now!